List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Edgy
From:       "Paul & Celeste Whiting" <pjcwhiting () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-05 18:32:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I know there is an issue with kpilot in ubuntu edgy so I tried to get the
SVN compiled and it did but
but kpilot did not work, it is missing conduits and the buttons seem to be
missing and the configure screens are not showing up.
The edgy kpilot synced all my data into korganizer and erased it on my
palm.  So at least my data is still in existence.  I just need it to get
back onto my palm.  Any ideas on how I can fix this?  thanks

Paul