List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] How to do a mailing with Kmail?
From:       "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <marcelo.sales () sefaz ! pe ! gov ! br>
Date:       2006-12-13 11:56:10

Em Segunda 11 Dezembro 2006 22:24, Derek Broughton escreveu:
> On Monday 11 December 2006 16:28, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > mandag 11 december 2006 19:04 skrev Daniel Bauer:
> > > "Javier Arantegui" wrote:
> >
> > I think most of us run into this, once in a while, that bcc won't really
> > cut it - we need a valid too field, but also to ensure the recipients
> > privacy.
>
> OK, I'll bite - _why_ do you need the To field to be the recipient?  The
> way most people I know do it is to just put their own address in To, and
> the list in Bcc.

I would say - why do you need the To field to be used at all? When I need to
do that, I just don't use the To field and put all recipients addresses in
the BCC field. All of them get the message, none of them see the addresses of
the others (nor their own). The To address is shown
as "Undisclosed.Recipients:"

[]'s
Marcelo