List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot does not synchronize with Archlinux
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-26 10:45:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

way, you have more people looking at the problem and a better chance of
getting answers.

On Sunday 26 November 2006 06:22, Jayhel Guislain wrote:
> 11:11:40 Using encoding UTF-8 on the handheld.

Don't use UTF8 as the encoding.I'm pretty sure that no Palm uses UTF8 - try it
by creating a dummy entry with an accent or other non-ascii letter in it.

> So it looks as if my calendar has been synched.
> But no. No appointments were transferred from the laptop to the Palm Treo
> 650 cell phone.
> Same thing happen with my addressbook.

Known problem (see archives of kdepim-users for instance, or kpilot.org),
which we *think* is fixed by now. Debian unstable has packages that may fix
the problem. For other distro's, you will probably need to compile from
source.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot