List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problems building Kpilot from SVN on Kubuntu
From:       Ron Eggler <ron () rideon ! ch>
Date:       2006-11-23 3:47:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I'm using KMail 1.9.5 (recently switched from Evolution) and while migrating my \
emails and creating filters, I had to recognize that I only can check for 8 \
possibilities in my filters... Is there a good reason for that or why can I only \
check on 8 posiibilities? I think if you have 'Match any of the following' checked, \
it's very easy possible to have more than 8 possibilities... e.g. you have a Filter \
called friends with which you wanna move all emails from your friends into a specific \
folder... you do have very fast just 8 email addresses together. Is there something i \
can't see?

Thank you for info!

roN