List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problems building Kpilot from SVN on Kubuntu
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-22 22:02:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Marcel,

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 10:47, Marcel Scheffler wrote:
> Okay, but since you swiched to cmake, the error message is now another
> one.

Seems reasonable :)

> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX= -- Check for working CXX compiler:
> CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH-NOTFOUND CMake Error: your CXX compiler:
> "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH-NOTFOUND" was not found.   Please set
> CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name. CMake Error:

Hrm. If cmake can't find a c compiler, then we're in trouble. Have you got one
installed (I still believe having a compiler is a given, but I know there are
distro's that don't install one)? Try just plain:

	gcc --version
	g++ --version

If that doesn't give you something useful, do go looking for a compiler
package.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot