List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problems building Kpilot from SVN on Kubuntu
From:       Graham <gct3 () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-21 19:53:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:50:59 +0100
Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org> wrote:

> You will need to
>
> 1) have cmake 2.4.3 installed
> 2) have pilot-link 0.12.1 installed
>
> I believe both have packages for your Kubuntu version.

Adrian, I use Mepis 6.0, which uses the Ubuntu dapper repositories, but
seems to break the distro when using the edgy repositories.

The dapper repositories don't have either of these versions of cmake
and pilot-link, but they do have earlier versions.

I'm having problems with the .deb package of kpilot so I've tried to
compile it from source with problems, though this may be because I've
got the wrong versions of cmake and pilot-link.  Is there a table
somewhere of the dependencies required to build various versions of
kpilot from source?
--

Graham