List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kontact-Seeing all to do messages
From:       "John R. Sowden" <jsowden () americansentry ! net>
Date:       2006-11-20 2:11:29

I have been using the Today program by Patrick Kincaid to keep track of
upcoming events, including paying bills etc.  Most of these are recurring.  I
am now trying to use Kontact , as I use Kmail, and am trying too wean myself
off of DOS.

Today.exe has an ascii config file that lists all of the events with a code to
hold dates, etc.  This is very convenient, as opposed to going through 12
months of to do lists to find the event that I am looking for.

Secondly, I am getting double resource files.  I can delete one, but I am not
sure if they are duplicates.  Thoughts?

tia,

--
John R. Sowden