List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] vcard usage
From:       Eildert Groeneveld <Eildert.Groeneveld () fal ! de>
Date:       2006-11-16 10:43:02

Hello List

with the vcard standard there seems to exist a nice means of
exchanging a well defined set of fields and deal with them
automatically (e.g. import into address book).
Only odd thing is: vcards do not seem to be used widely for email
signatures. Actually, I have only seen this a few times and also not
been able to attach a vcard to my email (export vcard from
kaddressbook, then use this file as signature)

What is the status in this?

greetings

Eildert