List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] spamfilter wouldn't work
From:       Ron Eggler <ron () rideon ! ch>
Date:       2006-11-16 2:30:13

Hi,

I activated spamfilter in Tools - Anti Spam wizard, both, spamassassin and the
built-in one but spam doesn't seem to be filtered at all. It all comes in my
inbox and i remember i had spamassassin working with Evolution and it worked
very well! And i've already trained it on spam, ham with
sa-learn --ham --dir /home/reg/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/.inbox.directory/sample/cur
and
sa-learn --spam --dir /home/reg/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/.inbox.directory/~spam~/cur
but it just wouldn't filter anything :(
Why not?
Thank you very much for help!
--