List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Auto-Discarded message ?
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-15 8:35:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 15.11.2006 05:50, Jean-Philippe Monteiro wrote:
> Hi from Cambodia!
>
> This is a frightening one:
>
> I can see from my severely restricted Monthly MB Allowance Scheme (250mb
> for 100USD a month! www.telesurf.com.kh) that I downloaded several times
> the two 6mb files a colleague sent me yesterday. These files sits in my
> webmail gmail account, but do not shows up in my inbox, neither as spam
> (this colleague is "registered" as a Non-Spam Sender) or trash can.

Maybe you can find those under "All Mail"?  When the mail is accessed once by
pop it should be marked as downloaded on your gmail account and never e
downloaded again. Maybe it is never downloaded completely due to your slow
connection? You can delete that message from gmail if it is ok with you, or
another trick is to restart your POP access service so that it applies only
to messages received from now on: Settings -> Forwarding and POP -> Disable
POP, Apply, then again Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on...

--
Blade hails you...

Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time
                             --Nightwish