List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KPilot doesn't sync
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-07 21:36:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 20:26, Yatin Mirakhur wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the make install command for kpilot from SVN:

SVN up again (to r502 or so); I have been unable to convince AAP to *not*
build test executables on install (nor, indeed, to not install them) so I've
ripped the testing out into a separate subdirectory. That should fix your
problem.

BTW, AAP is going out the window just as soon as I can get it announced in a
decent fasion: cmake (KDE4's official buildsystem and becoming fairly
widespread now) does a fine job of building KDE3 applications and that saves
us 20-30% build time, broken installs and 2.5MB of bundled AAP in KPilot.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot