List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KPilot doesn't sync
From:       Yatin Mirakhur <ymirakhur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-07 19:26:38

I'm having a problem with the make install command for kpilot from SVN:

yatin@yatin-desktop:~/kpilot/kpilot$ sudo make install
== Reading library recipe
-- Reading library recipe .. done
== Reading application recipe
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 41:
Ignoring attributes for "loggerDCOP_skel.cpp", a build rule already exists
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 66:
Ignoring attributes for "loggerDCOP_skel.cpp", a build rule already exists
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 73:
Ignoring attributes for "pilotDaemonDCOP_stub.cpp", a build rule already
exists
-- Reading application recipe .. done
== Reading library recipe
-- Reading library recipe .. done
== Reading application recipe
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 41:
Ignoring attributes for "loggerDCOP_skel.cpp", a build rule already exists
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 66:
Ignoring attributes for "loggerDCOP_skel.cpp", a build rule already exists
Aap: recipe "/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/kpilot/Application.aap" line 73:
Ignoring attributes for "pilotDaemonDCOP_stub.cpp", a build rule already
exists
-- Reading application recipe .. done
Aap: /home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=CXX
g++   -Ipilot-link-0.12 -Ibuild-Linux2_6_17_10_generic \
-I/home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/build-Linux2_6_17_10_generic -I/usr/include/kde \
-I/usr/share/qt3/include -I. -O2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -c -o  \
                build-Linux2_6_17_10_generic/testcategories.lo testcategories.cc
testcategories.cc: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
testcategories.cc:161: error: duplicate 'const'
testcategories.cc:179: error: expected `;' before 'listCategories'
Aap: Error in recipe "route from primary actions" line 0: Error executing
commands for compile cpp: Error in recipe "define_action(compile) from cpp to
ltobject" line 70: Shell command returned 1
Aap: More info in the logfile: /home/yatin/kpilot/kpilot/AAPDIR/log
make: *** [app-install] Error 1

I've installed the build-essential and kdepim-dev packages. Do I need anything
else?

Thanks for your help.