List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KPilot doesn't sync
From:       Ylan Segal <ylan.segal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-29 22:25:07

Yatin Mirakhur wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm on kubuntu edgy (6.10), KDE 3.5.5, and I use Kontact(Korganizer) and
> KPilot 4.6.0 (blivit), pilot-link 0.12.1
>
> When i was on Kubuntu dapper (6.06) with KDE 3.5.4, i used to sync my
> korganizer calendar/todo list with KPilot onto my Palm Treo 600 and it
> worked fine.
>
> After my upgrade to edgy, everything is okay except that korganizer
> calendar/todos are not copying onto my palm... i've googled, searched
> mailing lists, and tried some of the work aroudns people have proposed,
> but nothing works... any one got any ideas for what i could do..

I also found the same thing. With dapper, my palm would only synch once and
then lock up usb ports and all sorts of nasty stuff, but the info synched
was fine.

After I upgraded to edgy, the usb stuff is all working fine, but now
calendar and todo data is not being synched. I will try what the other
posted suggested (deleteing the kpilot directory) and see if that takes
care of it.

--
Ylan