List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Feature Request: Im/Export of settings
From:       Dennis Neumeier <dennismail () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-10-25 6:14:29

Hello!

I am running different PCs, all with Kubuntu and Kontact. Now, I know how to
transfer mail accounts from one machine to another, but I guess it would be
not that difficult to implement a function for the settings that allow to
export setups for single mail accounts and to code an import-function for
other machines, eg. I have a mail account at my local provider, so I wished I
could select this mail account and to click on "export settings" to write
them in a file.

Is there anything like planned? Additionally, it would be very great if this
export function would also work for filters.

Greets,
Dennis