List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Printing adress-data
From:       Bernd Gliss <bernd.gliss () mf ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2006-09-22 14:06:09

Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 18:49 schrieb Ralf Reuters:
> Hi there
>
> I can´ t find a word about changing the layout for printing adresses.
> I do not want to print all the empty areas, but only those, I´m intersested
> in.
>
> Can anybody help me?
> My adress: ralf.reuters@t-online.de
I asked a similar question some time ago and didn't get an answer.  Wonder if
anyone knows, now.  The print formats currently available ensue such a waste
of space that they are nearly unusable.

I have 'solved' the problem by defining kaddressbook as an OpenOffice
database, loading the data into a spread sheet, and massaging them there.
Not very satisfactory!
--
Bernd Gliss