List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot charset problems
From:       Jean Hoderd <jhoderd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-09-09 17:35:04

Hi again,

Incidentally, kaddressbook (I am running the part under kontact) has
so many weird bugs that I've got the feeling that there must be something
wrong with the kubuntu packages.

For example: there is now exactly one entry in the address book.  I delete it,
change into another part, then go back into kaddressbook and the entry is back
there again!  (And it's this same entry that kpilot insists on sending to the
PalmPilot).

Cheers,
Jean