List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] problem with the "Fordward botton"
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-29 17:55:40

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 04:42, Alejandro Anadon wrote:
> I am having problem with the "fordward botton"
> When I open a meesage, I can see this mesasge:
>
> QObject::connect: No such slot KMReaderMainWin::slotForwardMsg()
> QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'message_forward')
> QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'readerwindow#1')
>
> My KMail version is: 1.9.4
> KDE 3.5.4 level a

Ok, I will be committing a patch in a minute that will get rid of those
messages and also make the Forward button work.

Clicking the Forward button will do Forward->Inline.
Of course, you can also select from one of the 3 other
type of Forwards: as attachment, as digest, or by redirect.

You'll have to wait for KDE 3.5.5 to get this, or build KMail yourself from source.

-Allen
--
KDE: Same Thing We Do Everyday... Try to Conquer the World