List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Bogofilter, again please !
From:       Lívio_Cipriano <lcipriano () iol ! pt>
Date:       2006-08-29 16:24:00

Hi Richard,

I was following your previous thread and I decided, finally, to install a spam
filter; this traffic was getting out of proportion.

I'm using SuSE 10.1, KDE 3.5.1 and Kmail 1.9. and I installed Spamassassin out
off the Tools -> Anti-Spam wizard menu of Kmail. I was surprised to verify
that the first time that it worked detected all the spam messages and
continue to do it. Very few times I've to classify a message.

I don't know if it's imperative that you use Bogofilter, but maybe you can try
Spamassassin.

Lívio