List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Syncroning Noki with Bluetooth (resent)
From:       Kishore Jonnalagadda <kishore.jonnalagadda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-27 9:56:46

(Sorry, I am resending this mail from an unsubscribed mail id as the last
two attempts from my subscription mail id <kitts AT hotpop DOT com> did not
make it to the list.)

On Saturday 26 August 2006 03:51 IST, Graham wrote:
> My phone is a Nokia 6280, and it works like a treat.

Could you provide instructions on how you have it done? I have the Nokia
6681 but am unable to sync it. I have KBluetoothd and browsing the phone
over obex works like a charm.
--
Cheers!
kitts