List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Junk Filter is not working
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-08-16 8:48:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 21:31, Quantum Scientific wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 August 2006 13:25, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Something has to be wrong here, Ingo.  I carefully use the manual filter
> > every time bogofilter misses one, but it just isn't getting any better,
> > and I've been using it for months.
>
> How large is your ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db?  Mine's 53,248 bytes.

5898240 bytes

I ran bogoutil -r on the file last evening, and it returned something
like .79xxxx, so I ran -R to write it to the config, but this morning I have
seen in the headers that some with a score of more than .8 are still being
classified as unsure and allowed through to the inbox.

I haven't finished studying the how-to, as it was late last night before I got
to it, so I may find something else useful in there.

Anne