List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] unsuscribe
From:       Derek Broughton <derek () pointerstop ! ca>
Date:       2006-08-02 12:10:32

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 19:03, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> Don't bother, Anne. I've already unsubscribed him. I've give up on
> trying to educate people. It costs less energy to simply unsubscribe
> someone than to explain how he can do it himself.

If _only_ they'd learn to spell unsubscribe.  I don't know about this
particular list, but some of the list software will recognize a message with
a subject of "unsubscribe" and redirect it to the admin address.  In any
case, I automatically filter out all the "*subscribe" messages, but there's
not much to be done about people who can't either follow direction _or_
spell :-)
--
derek