List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kontact crashing when gpg sig not found
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-06-28 18:06:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 09:09, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> Hmm, maybe
>   keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve,timeout=10
> does the trick. It's possible that gpg only uses the last
> keyserver-options entry. If that doesn't help I suggest asking on
> gnupg-users@gnupg.org.

The problems were getting much worse, probably as a result of the multiple
crashes and restarts, so I rebooted to make sure that absolutely everything
was cleaned out.  It's stable at the moment..  If it starts misbehaving again
I'll try to get some useful info.  If I find any cause I'll report back.

Anne