List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kalendar and Palm
From:       Eildert Groeneveld <Eildert.Groeneveld () fal ! de>
Date:       2006-06-28 11:12:35

Adriaan

thanks so much for your response.
Ofcourse, you are right: in open source its always relying on people
taking up a job.

My question was not a complaint about Datebook not handling multiday
appointments but rather hwo users deal with the situation of
Datebook-kpilot-or whatever. Basically, when using the birthday
resource and multiday appointments in korganizer, after synching, I
have duplicate birthdays and multiday appointments have been changed
to recurrences on the KDE side.  Do people just live with this? Or
how do folks handle this? perhaps by going to kitchensync?

greetings

Eildert