List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] K-Mail rejected because of headers?
From:       John Phillips <lonewolf () rivernet ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-06-24 21:12:07

I am trying to mail to a subscribed list, which recently "upgraded" their
software and servers.  They are hosted by cutter.rexx.

No longer able to get through.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but here goes!

They have (finally) replied:-

"If I'm guessing right, you are in New South Wales, which means this is you in
our log:

Jun 23 18:42:00 raptor-0 sendmail[97978]: k5O1ftga097978: Milter: connect:
host
CPE-138-130-183-91.nsw.bigpond.net.au, addr=138.130.183.91, rejecting commands

Rexx wont accept mail from "Customer Premise Equipment" (CPE) addresses, which
it knows to be end-users."

My question is:- are the headers set by K-Mail or my isp, and what can I do,
if anything, to resolve this "CPE" issue?

I was using sendmail, have reverted to an isp (bigpond.com) now for SMTP
hoping that this might solve this issue, but mail still not getting through,
but as usual no further replies from cutter.

All help gratefully accepted!
--
Regards,

John Phillips