List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users]
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-06-23 12:38:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 23 June 2006 07:24, Australian Locating Services wrote:
> Does KDE behave differently with varied distributions?

Hi Scott.  Most on this list use kmail, and many of the rest use another MUA
with threaded messaging.  When I encounter a thread that I have no interest
in, or no helpful knowledge, I delete the entire thread (Ctrl + Del).

If you ask an unrelated question by responding to a message, you not only
cause annoyance by screwing up the continuity of the conversation for others,
but, for yourself, you risk that someone who could give you helpful
information will not read your question because it was part of a thread they
were ignoring.

So please, please, start new topics by sending a fresh email, with a
meaningful subject, to kdepim-users@kde.org, not by responding to any email
that happens to be on your screen.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC