List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail doesnot receive mails from imap-servers
From:       Dirk Meetschen <uzsaf4 () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2006-06-21 15:19:33

I have the same problem, but for me it depends on the IMAP server. It occurs
with the server of web.de, but there are no problems with the server of
University Bonn uni-bonn.de.

There is one difference in the error message I get: The last line, which is
the error message of the server reads "could not insert to database: -1". See
the attached image of the error message box.

Would be grateful for help.

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006 12:04 schrieb Willi.Schmidbauer:
> After changing from SuseLinux 10.0 to 10.1 emails from imap-servers are
> fetched (and deleted on the server), but not delivered to kmail. error
> message is:
>
> Fehler beim Hochladen der Nachricht
> Die Nachricht vom 15.06.2006 14:11:40 von svb <svbschmidb@aol.com> mit dem
> Betreff "Ein neuer Test" kann nicht auf den Server hochgeladen werden.
> Der Zielordner war Posteingang und hat die URL .
> Die Fehlermeldung des Servers lautet:
> Mailbox INBOX cannot be appended to
>
> emails from pop3-servers are delivered without problem, also local mail
> delivery (for example converted Fax via capisuite) is functioning.
>
> I have no idea where to look.
> Willi Schmidbauer

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
Dirk Meetschen