List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users]
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-06-05 18:32:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Is this a bug?  I saved a distribution list from a mail composer window (Tools
| Save distribution list).  When I start typing in the name of the list in a
composer address field, the list appears in a drop down and selecting it
seems to include all addresses.  But if I use the distribution list editor
from the addressbook, the only address(es) on the list are those for which
there is an addressbook entry.  The others don't appear.

On Sunday 04 June 2006 11:29, Branislav Klocok wrote:
> In address book:
> Settings - Show .... - distribution list editor
>
> Yes, you are right it could use some more usability :-)
>
> Dňa Ne 4. Jún 2006 17:00 Tim Penhey napísal (On Ne 4. Jún 2006 17:00
>
> Tim Penhey wrote):
> > It is blindingly obvious in Outlook/Thunderbird - how is it done in
> > Kontact?
> >
> > Couldn't see how after searching for some time.
> >
> > Tim
> > Vykonana antivirova kontrola systemom ISG DSi data

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.
Info @