List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Successful Zire 72 sync
From:       "Jesse Hannah" <jesse.hannah () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-16 23:52:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

I've managed to get a successfully syncing Zire 72 on SUSE 10.1 with the
included version of KPilot (4.6.0). All I had to do was create the
/etc/udev/rules.d/10-custom.rules file as described in the FAQ, then
manually configure KPilot under General Setup - Device to /dev/pilot,
115200bps, and the Zire 31, 72, T5 workaround. I have noticed some
formatting issues between Kontact and the Zire 72's PIM software, but other
than that it works like a charm.

--
Jesse Hannah

Visit my blog /usr/bin/pwn at http://everstar.hostultra.com/

"Windows was being different. Like how lighting a fire is different from
being on fire." --Derek (73h dr0w)

Pancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.