List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Exchange 2003 plugin
From:       Eitzenberger Thomas <thomas.eitzenberger () siemens ! com>
Date:       2006-05-17 8:28:14

Hi everyone,

I am using kontact on a daily basis within Siemens and am happy with only one
little thing to tackle and thats calendaring with exchange 2003. Now I know
there i sthe exchange plugin but I never got it to run and it doesnt work out
of the box.....

We have recently set up a test exchange 2003 server in our DMZ and would be
interested if someone from the developers community would be willing to get
the exchange plugin working on that server so that calendaring works flawless
with exchange 2003....

I had some talks with Carsten Pfeiffer in Santa Clara but he seems to have
vanished since then :o(

If you are interested just drop me a note (thomas.eitzenberger at siemens.com)

best regards ET