List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail and gmail protocol
From:       "Christopher J. Bottaro" <cjbottaro () alumni ! cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2006-02-24 17:31:21

I want to use my gmail account with kmail but I DO NOT want to use POP to
accomplish this.  I live a distributed life:  work computer, home computer,
gf's computer, friends' computers, POP just doesn't work for me.

There are plenty of gmail libraries out there for Linux, has anyone done any
work to make kmail use their libraries to access gmail "natively?"

Thanks for the info,
-- Christopher