List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] exporting pim data
From:       Don Zickus <dzickus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-12 15:47:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I was wondering what the right way to export my PIM data to another machine
(say from home machine to work machine). Basically, I wanted to copy my
contacts, calendar, todo list, rss feeds, etc.

Yeah I could copy the entire .kde directory, but that seems rather large an=
overkill.
Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Don