List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Direct importing appointments via email doesn't work
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2005-09-17 21:19:14

Hi,

a friend made an appointment with kontact in so I received an email.
When I click on a the attachment "cal.ics" a small dialog comes up with "Save
As...", Open with 'Import calender into Korganizer' and Cancel.
If I select second option a task starts, cursor jumps up and down with
korganizer icon and ... that's all.

If I select "Save as..." and import the file into my calendar it works fine.

Any ideas?

Both systems using KDE 3.4.2

I found a manual "KOrganizer group scheduling" at
http://korganizer.kde.org/learning/workshops.html
That is a little bit outdated, or?

Best regards,
Mark