List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Multiple wallets
From:       "Joshua J. Kugler" <jkugler () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2005-06-26 0:35:11

On Thursday 23 June 2005 16:42, Matej Cepl said something like:
> a) kmail password for IMAP and some POP3 accounts -- I know that it
> may be shocking to many, but I would happily love to have it stored
> in passwordless wallet. I think that login/password to KDE is enough
> protection for me there.

In KMail, just tell it to save your password.

Settings -> Configure KMail -> Network -> Receiving -> Modify

Then check "Store (POP|IMAP) password in configuration file.

Hope that helps with that part.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and