List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot
From:       Peter Palensky <palensky () ict ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2004-08-26 15:51:50

it looks like you are in deed using DevFS:
pressing the hotsync-button results in creating the device /dev/usb/tts/1 on
the fly. it disappears when your tungsten disconnects after sync. i guess you
have a symlink from ttyUSB1 to the dynamic DevFS device, that's why it works.

-> this message is not a error but a feature. ;-)

ciao p.

--
Peter Palensky
Institute of Computer Technology