List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] problem creating kpilot from the source
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-19 14:04:26

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Lars wrote:
> > I managed to sort out my initial problem (after installing libqt3-mt-dev
> > and not libqt-mt-dev).  I had to solve package conflict between installed
> > fglrx-glc22 and xlibmesa-gl.  (I used dpkg-divert).

I have no idea what that means - for all intents and purposes, I have no
Linux experience at all. If there are special things that need to be
arranged, please write them up and I can add them to the KPilot website.

> > So I started make, which ran for good 15 min but exit with error 2 (see
> > attached output), failing on compilation of vcal-conduit.cc.  I believe I
> > am missing some header files from libkcal, which I am going to install now.
>
> I'm getting the exact same error output now (opened an earlier thread on this
> list).

I appear to have missed Tadek's message - can you remind me?

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE