List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] status of custom fields in kaddressbook & kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-04 12:18:09

On Sunday 04 July 2004 13:08, Gour wrote:
> Oops..I've just noticed that if I change something within Kpilot's Address
> Viewer (Edit Record), it's not synced neither with the Pilot, nor with
> Kaddress book. Is it a bug or non-existing feature?

It's a non-existing feature. We've gone and disabled all the editing buttons
by now as well.

> At the moment, one can only map Custom field to Birthdate,URL or IM, but
> cannot change the field label, or am I missing something?

Yopu can map them to "Custom field", which makes them end up in the vcard as
X-KPILOT-CUSTOM-n, I think. Not much you can do with that in KAddressbook,
though.

--
   "On top of that [watching KDE CVS] is interesting in a perverse
    way, like watching sausage get made. By very smart people." - dkite