List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] HotSync is disabled while the screen is locked.
From:       Martin Stubenschrott <stubenschrott () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-04-28 14:15:24

hi,

since about a month or so I am getting this error when syncing my Palm:
"HotSync is disabled while the screen is locked."

I tried the latest cvs version and the 3.2.1 release.
Where does this error come from? (from kpilot or pilot-link or from my palm
m515?) and any clue how to fix it?

I also tried (hard)-resetting my pilot, and updated pilot link to version:
pilot-link-0.11.8 without success.

best regards,

Martin Stubenschrott