List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail hanging during filter through spamassassin
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-16 21:32:59

I just started using spamassassing with KMail (following Tom Chance's howto),
and it's slowed mail fetching down enormously - and also reduced spam to a
trickle, so who's counting. What is irritating is that while waiting for
spamassassing to process a message, the UI is totally locked; this also means
that this composer window is occasionally unusable because of background mail
fetching.

Is this a known problem? Some setting I can futz with?

(PIM HEAD with the rest BRANCH, btw)

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
                     Would you like a freem?