List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KPilot causes PC crash after Sync
From:       "Claus C. Vormann" <CCVormann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-04-15 16:48:55

Hi all,

since a couple of days, KPilot causes the computer to crash after a completet
sync. The moment the handheld beeps to indicate that the sync is completet,
the two right lights on my keyboard (caps-lock and scroll-lock) start to
blink and the PC does not react at all. I have to do a restart using the
reset-button, neither mouse nor keyboard would work.

I do not know when exactly the problem did first occur, but it might be that
it was after I tried to sync my visor with my wifes Windows-PC. First, the
problem only occured from time to time. Now it is after every sync.

I just want to point out, that the sync is ok, the crash is immediately
afterwards.

Just some information about my system:
KPilot:
Version: KPilot 4.4.0 (HEAD)
Version: pilot-link 0.11.7
Version: KDE 3.2.0
Version: Qt 3.3.0-snapshot-20040129

on SuSE 8.2, The handheld is a Hanspring Visor Platinum with a USB-Docking
Station.

Any hints on the reasons of this problem or a solution?

Thanks for your help

	Claus
--
Eine E-Mail von: Claus Christian Vormann
		 CCVormann@CCVau.de