List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: news (knode) not seen in sidebar (was: Kontact
From:       Tom Emerson <osnut () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2004-03-30 10:48:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 29 March 2004 12:00 am, Konstantinos Georgokitsos wrote:
> Too smaller things:
> - Although Knode is selected in the settings it does not appear in the side
> bar, nor in the Overview page.

Is knode actually installed?  In the kontact settings page, does knode show up
with the proper icon or a "blank sheet of paper" icon?  I note that "weather"
is listed and selected, but I don't recall ever installing anything with that
name, hence I'm not surprised to "not see it" in the overview page.  [then
again, where I live, it is far easier and more reliable to simply look out
the window... ;) ]

--
Top o' the Blog: Google Nirvana gone bye-bye?
http://osnut.homelinux.net/mtblog/ya_index.html