List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] what ports need to be open?
From:       Richard Smith <thegalorin () whsmithnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-19 14:19:08

I am installing kolab-20040217-2.0.0 from the zfos site, starting from
source.  I am installing onto a RedHat 9 system.  This box is locked
down with only the ports needed for it's operation as a file/print
server and gateway open.  What additional ports will I need to allow
through the firewall in order to allow access to the kolab server from
the other side of the firewall?  Or is there a better way that would be
more secure?

-Richard