List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Korganizer for windows?
From:       Tom Clerckx <tom.clerckx () vub ! ac ! be>
Date:       2004-03-19 7:03:18

Hello to all,

At work I have to use a windows pc from time to time, so I am looking for a
windows calendar program that can work with the .ics calendarfile.
I would like to be able to open and edit my calendar entries so I don't have
to get my laptop (running gentoo linux and using korganizer) every time I
want to see or edit my calendar.
Now it would also be very nice if that program can use the calendar file over
an ftp connection, but this property is not of the biggest imortance, since I
can always synchronize a local file with the remote file.

Thanks,

Tom.

--
Tom Clerckx
PhD Student

Building K, Room 3K117
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Dept. of Electronics and Information Processing (ETRO) / IMEC
Pleinlaan 2 - B 1050
Brussels Belgium