List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KPilot: Problems synchronizing calendar
From:       Adam Richard <g4c9z () unb ! ca>
Date:       2004-01-27 2:54:16

Could someone please tell me what the following error message means, which is what \
happens when I try to synchronize my Palm's calendar with KOrganizer's calendar using \
KPilot?

  19:56:53  [Conduit vcal-conduit]
  19:57:08  Couldn't open the calendar databases.
  19:57:08  The conduit vcal-conduit could not be executed.
  19:57:08  No Files to install
  19:57:08  End of HotSync

Is vcal-conduit an external program that can't be found? (The KPilot user's manual \
says conduits *can* be external programs). I doubt that's the problem anyway since I \
tried re-installing the kdepim package.