List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Copy To Folder: sa-learn pipe no substitute
From:       Karl Hakmiller <karlh () concentric ! net>
Date:       2004-01-26 17:20:04

As I said -- you try it.  I am 100% sure because I tried it a week ago when I
first found that Kmail does not provide Copy To Folder.  The result was that
every email piped through sa-learn --ham --no-rebuild as specified in man
sa-learn for treatment of single messages is blank (Kmail shows it as No
Subject, Unknown Sender in the message panel though when it is opened the
header contains recipient and sender though the message body itself is blank)

Thanks for your suggestion, though

Karl L