List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: [kpilot] Missing file in KDE-CVS
From:       Manuel Nickschas <kde () nickschas ! de>
Date:       2004-01-26 17:15:37

On Monday 26 January 2004 08:21, Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> I did change the Makefile.am yesterday in an attempt - a successful one -
> to unbreak the build on other systems. If you can muck about with the
> Makefile.am and get it to work for you so that it also doesn't break other
> systems - or my home build - then I can stick that in CVS. It is rather
> difficult for me to fix build problems on systems wildly different from my
> own - especially when it builds perfectly fine for me.

I think I don't know enough about automake and make to really debug this. I
had a look at the generated Makefile and compared it to that of other
conduits, but the only difference I noticed is that vcalconduit has those
shared_la sources the other conduits do not have; probably something is wrong
there. In fact, if I move libvcalconduit_shared.la from noinst_LTLIBRARIES to
kde_module_LTLIBRARIES in the Makefile.am, it seems to work! But I really
don't know if that has other implications, or if there are other workarounds.
But maybe this puts you on the right tracks...

-- Manuel