List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: [kpilot] Missing file in KDE-CVS
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-26 13:21:22

"I think," said Arthur Dent, "that I shall go mad." "Good idea," replied
Ford Prefect, jumping down from a rock.

See, I can't even quote properly anymore (this is probably from the start
of Life, The Universe, and Everything), and the build system is giving me
headaches.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Manuel Nickschas wrote:
> On Monday 26 January 2004 06:57, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > You might try to cd into kpilot/conduits/vcalconduit and make
> > vcalconduitSettings.h, as well.
>
> kdelibs are up-to-date. make valconduitSettings.kcfgc helped though and
> created those files. Additionally, I needed make korganizerConduit.h.
>
> But, since those make commands work, it does not seem to be a problem of
> missing tools or obsolete admin dirs. It rather looks like the Makefile does
> not include the necessary commands... besides, all the other conduits as well
> as kpilot itself build without problems, and they seem to use the same
> mechanism. It is only the vcalconduit that is broken.

I did change the Makefile.am yesterday in an attempt - a successful one -
to unbreak the build on other systems. If you can muck about with the
Makefile.am and get it to work for you so that it also doesn't break other
systems - or my home build - then I can stick that in CVS. It is rather
difficult for me to fix build problems on systems wildly different from my
own - especially when it builds perfectly fine for me.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE