List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail and INBOX : a problem and one solution
From:       Richard NAGY <r.nagy () nameshield ! net>
Date:       2004-01-26 10:46:31

Hello,

I have set up an IMAP account with KMail. Everything was good except that I
could not see my INBOX folder which is in /var/spool/mail. I could see all
the other folders but the INBOX. In order to solve the problem, I have
created (on the IMAP server) a virtual folder in my home directory which is a
symlink towards my real INBOX folder which is /var/spool/mail/richard and I
have updated the .mailboxlist file to reflect the change.

So, one solution is :

/home/richard/INBOX -> /var/spool/mail/richard

Contents of /home/richard/.mailboxlist :

Trash
Postgresql
WindowMaker
Sent
Mandrake
LVS
Drafts
INBOX

Question :

Is that solution mandatory? Can one have an other solution? With Netscape,
this problem does not occur.

Thanks.