List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: kdepim-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 22
From:       Karl Hakmiller <karlh () concentric ! net>
Date:       2004-01-25 23:02:36

On Sunday 25 January 2004 06:00 am, kdepim-users-request@kde.org wrote:
> Why don't you simply pipe all non-SPAM messages through 'sa-learn
> --ham'? Does it take too much time?

You try it. Piping through sa-learn --ham --no-rebuild  (or any other
variation on this) wipes out the message, the subject and the sender. Who
needs a blank email?

> you could simply write a little script that copies the messages to some HAM
> directory from where your cron job could pick them up.

Yes, I suppose I could.  I could also switch back to Evolution which provides
Copy to Folder (heck, even Outlook Express provides Copty To Folder).

Karl L

A script?