List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] branches in kdepim cvs
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-25 15:52:04

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> I was wondering what are the goals of all those branches in kdepim, it seems
> aegypten is made for that project launched by the german goverment and
> osnabrueck is the branch started to develop features decided at the osnbrueck
> meetings right? Are they going to be merged with head after 3.2?

aegypten was the security branch for the german government and is active
again for more security stuff. It will be merged when the time comes, I
understand. Osnabrueck was for the pim meeting there, which happened while
HEAD was still frozen. That branch is considered dead and everything has
been merged back.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE