List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kontact Summary configure button missing?
From:       Guenter Lichtenberg <lichten () sron ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-21 8:53:44

Hi everyone,
	I just installed KDE3.2RC1 and run Kontact. When I call the configure dialog
I see all the plugins and the usual buttons except the 'configure' button. I
already had the same with one of the betas while it worked on the other one
(don't remember which).

I have to admit that I had to install the rpms with --force --nodeps (shame on
me!), but the only missing deps were libtags.so1, valgrind (too old), none of
which concerned the kdepim packages. I didn't see anything in the bug
database or the mailing list so it's probably my mistake.

Did anyone experienced the same? Any pointers to a solution are greatly
appreciated! I appended below the output from the startup of Konatct in the
shell (leaving out repeating lines). When I start the configure dialog, no
additional messages appear in the shell.

I'm running SuSE 8.2 and installed the rpms for that version.

Thanks
gl

output of Kontact:
kdecore (KAccel): WARNING: KKeySequence::init( seq ): key[0] is null.

QDate::fromString: Parameter out of range

kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::updateShortcut(): name = "mlist_filter",
cut = ; No KAccel, probably missing a parent collection.